A resume is a document that lists a person’s education, experience, skills, and accomplishments.
123 Orange Street, Apple County, California 123456
[email protected] ● (123) 456-7890
Objective: To earn a position as an Executive Assistant
- Almost ten years of experience in the Administrative field
- Reputation as a reliable and trustworthy assistant
- Organized and detail-oriented; understand business operations.
- Adept at handling multiple demands simultaneously while maintaining composure and a sense of humor.
Senior Administrative Assistant, ABC Company 2008-2013
- Provided administrative support to Manager, Clinical Director, and multidisciplinary clinical team of the Assessment Center.
- Served on CAC Communications Team and Safety Committees.
- Created reliable and efficient client database, saving the company approximately $4,500 in technical support expenses.
Administrative Support Professional, XYZ Company 2005-2008
- Provided administrative support to Sales Manager
- Prepared and edited reports, managed data, coordinated meetings with outside agencies, reviewed time cards, monitored and ordered program supplies.
- Often took on new assignments and worked with Manager to improve efficiency of procedures.
Secretary/Administrative Assistant, KLM Company 2004-2005
- Scheduled and coordinated appointments and events for supervisors.
- Managed client information and financial data in a computer database
ABC Business College, Pear, CA 2001 – 2003
- Associate of Science in Administrative Assisting
- Received Certificate of Excellence in addition to degree upon graduation
Learn more about Resume: