There are many great minds that have spawned many great quotes, but there are only certain which can be counted as the best.
There are over thousands of quotes that are available at your disposal. These quotes have come from great personalities who have lived their lives to the fullest and accomplished great things. However, not all quotes cane be counted as the top quotes or the greatest quotes. So, what makes each quote the best? Well, you of course.
A quote becomes a good quote or even a relevant quote when it appeals to you. Not every quote will appeal to you, but some quotes will speak to your heart. It will hold a special place and importance in your soul. When you are down, this quote will drive you to be your best and do your best. Quotes that can motivate you should always be carried on you to make it easily accessible in time of great need. Make these quotes your motto and you might just end up doing great things.
However, remember that you are what you make of yourself. No one can make you out to be anything that you don’t want to be. Inspirational quotes strive to drive this point time and time again.
Here are ten of the best quotes of all time:
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet – Mahatma Gandhi
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
Image Courtesy: pinterest.com